Meet Hollyn

 


    Hi Everyone! My name is Hollyn Kampfer and I am a freshman age wise, but a sophomore credit wise. I am dual enrolled at Linn-Benton Community College and Oregon State University. I am studying business administration and am planning on going into real estate! Marketing definitely applies in the real estate world and I am super excited to learn all about it! As of right now, I don't know a whole lot about marketing, so I am definitely looking forward to learning how it works as well as maybe some tips and tricks!


    I have lived just outside of Corvallis, in Philomath my whole life! I have danced for 15 years, including competitively. Aside from dance, in high school I also did track and cheer (both competitively and sidelines.) I absolutely love animals, especially cats! At one point when we were fostering, we has 21 cats in our house! Even though we live in town, we have made a little farm. Other than cats, we have dogs, chickens, a rabbit, and fish. It is a lot of work to take care of all of them for sure! I also love to spend time hanging out with family and my friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: Crumbl Cookies